Overview Model CF4.0-PLC:
- The Model 4.0-PLC is a fuel oil filtra-tion and maintenance system thatautomatically removes water anddebris to prevent bacterial growthand unexpected engine shut down.
- A stand alone system that can beused on diesel fuel storage tanks withcapacities to 10,000 gallons.
- In operation the system vacuumsfluid from the storage tank bottom,removes water and contaminatesthen returns the clean dry fuel backto the tank.
- This fuel oil filtration systemmaintains a condition exceeding theengine manufacturer’srecommended cleanliness levels ofISO particle code 18/16/13.
- For use on aboveground fuel storagetanks, day and sub-base tanks,marine, and fleet fueling facilities.
PLC/HMI Touch Screen Controller:
- Controller will set filtration cycle time.
- High separator water alarm.
- Change primary filter alarm.
- Change secondary filter alarm.
- Fluid leak alarm.
- System operating.
- Underwriters Laboratory 508A Listed.
- Modbus installed.
- Optional: GSM/GPRS reporting.
Stainless Fuel/Water Separator:
First phase 1-5 micron bag type filter in a stainless housing.Second phase Micro-Glass (jet fuel type) Coalescer removes tiny water droplets of free and emulsified water from fuels by causing the droplets to grow larger until contained in a water trap.The third phase utilizes a water repellant Teflon screen to keep the water from flow-ing with the fuel.The water is removed to less than 50 parts per million as recommended by engine manufacturers.This process does not require the use of costly water absorbing (water blocking) filters or back-flushing the system
Aluminum System Enclosure:
36” wide x 42” high x 14” deep
- Mounting post 6x6x72 with base
- Heated filter housings
- Installation kits
- Telescopic fuel pickup