- June 02, 2023
Full datacenter decom
Director of Field Ops, Tyler Harbour has completed a months long project decommissioning a large datacenter facility. This project required a timely removal of the entire datacenter and all related equipment and products. After all the equipment is properly removed, recycled or disposed of, the facility was put back to “white space”. White space requires everything to be patched, painted, finished and ready for the next tenant.
We specialize in complete datacenter decoms providing an important service for property managers and owners.
- 4 qty 800 kW Cummins Generators
- 5 qty 500 kVA UPS & batteries
- 21 qty PDUS
- 21 qty Liebert CRAC units
- 17k sqft of raised flooring tiles
- Many transformers and switchgear
- WHITE SPACE finished product